Starting with changes that have already taken effect:
- First M1 is up and running for the summer between Eastleigh and Marwell Zoo with selected journeys from and to Southampton.
- First 10 and 11 in Fareham got a new timetable on 9th April.
- First 19/19A in Portsmouth have been withdrawn, running for the last time on 21st April.
- Southbourne S1/S2 have launched with two local routes in Ringwood from this Monday just gone, 24th April.
Coming up in the next few days:
- First W2 is a new route between Whiteley and Warsash from Saturday 29th April. Timetable here.
- Yellow Buses in Bournemouth have changes to many routes from Sunday 30th April. Some fares will also change.
- Stagecoach have new timetables from Sunday 30th April on routes 69, 85 and 86 in Winchester, plus to Coastliner 700 east of Littlehampton.
- First 265 between Salisbury and Bath has a new timetable from Sunday 30th April, with fewer buses running east of Warminster.
There are more changes on the way across the region after that. See a summary on this page. See the new timetables on the operators' websites or at Traveline.