- Xelabus X4 Eastleigh-Hedge End: Saturday frequency halved to every 2 hours. Timetable here.
- Bluestar 4 Southampton-Romsey: Minor timetable change from Monday. Timetable here.
- Bluestar 17 City Centre-Lordshill: Frequency increase from Sunday. Timetable here.
Don't forget First brought in new timetables last weekend on the following routes. Click the route number to see the new timetable:
- three Lordshill-Thornhill
- 8 Southampton-Hedge End
- 10 City Centre-Hightown
- E1/E2 Eastleigh-Winchester
Xelabus have announced some upcoming changes exclusively on this blog (see the comments on the previous post). They are:
- B1/B2/B3 Bitterne Hoppa: From 30th March these routes transfer from First to Xelabus and are cut from 5 to 3 days a week (Mon/Wed/Fri), with a slight frequency cut too. Click the route numbers for the new timetables. The routes are being amended too, so here's how they will be running:
- X1/X2/X3 Eastleigh Local Services: Cut to 2 days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 5th April.
- X9 Eastleigh-Bishops Waltham: Minor timetable change from 29th March.
- X10 Southampton-Bishops Waltham: Minor timetable change from 29th March.
- X12 City Centre-Shirley: Cut to 2 days a week, Tues/Thurs, and a frequency cut from 29th March.